jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

Some call me a monster, others a demon...

But pretty often all of them are wrong, at this very moment I am researching for the next part of my bible study called "Cuando el legalista llega a casa" This is an important subject so, all of the information gathered so far must be double or even triple checked, I am used to redo my job twice or even thrice if it does not look good enough to me, that's why I am so busy now and that is the main reason of why I was choosen along other guy to replace a recently fired manager as well.
People think I am a monster, maybe it is true but only one the ones who really know me, only the closest ones to me can tell it is true: A monster who has fougth for a long time against the sins in his own life and has overcome his own failures time and time again, my hands are stained with my own blood every time I hit their own faces, You cannot say that sins are not an act of free willness, if you do, you are nothing but a damn lier!!
I am also called a demon, a moloch if you want since I am used to demand from others the same I things demand to myself, even my own children say I am ruthless when they cannot accomplish something but I always show them how much I care for them and how much I love them, if they cry to me "I can't" my usual answer is "You can't if it is really impossible"... even some other think of me as a demon just for being a goth, a real demon cannot stand on the truth... a real demon is pure evil... at least I am not even a bad guy at all.

3 comentarios:

  1. mmmmh....english. it`s good to practice sometimes.

    in my opinion,you`r as good writing in english as in spanish,but also have the same mistakes.
    i really liked this one:"even some other think of me as a demon just for being a goth, a real demon cannot stand on the truth..."
    that sound like sth a friend of mine would say, if only he were christian......

    ResponderBorrar
  2. he he..

    At least I'm not preaching in the desert.

    By Reading your comment between the lines looks like you're telling me that I stink writing in either language (just kidding :D)
    But in the end the phrase you highlighted is very true, people should not be judgemental to others but this one is really hard (or maybe impossible) to accomplish

    ResponderBorrar
  3. jjjjjjj! well, what can i say....it`s good to hear (or in this case, read) something fresh and unusual in the christian culture......
    and yeah, the people always know how to live your life, but they dont know how to live their own

    ResponderBorrar